Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Hubby Challenge Project

I took Heather's HUBBY CHALLENGE very seriously but it took me a long time to think of something. Then I decided food would be good. Since I wanted it to be healthy I bought a lot of fruit, watermelon, pineapple, lettuce, grapes, strawberries, oranges and blackberries(and a little unhealthy chocolate.) This is what I came up with. First I used watermelon, lettuce, pineapple and grapes. Then I added oranges.

Then some strawberries (with the chocolate.)


Hey this is fun.



Then I added blackberries and pineapple leaves for a final touch.




One more thing I must admit.





Hope he'll notice when he gets home in the morning after working all night.






4 comments:

  1. I love this idea. This has been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love it! You did a beautiful job! Looks so tasty! Very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good, both aesthetically and yummily! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete